Friday, February 14, 2014

Myth

       One day, Thrym, who is my arch enemy and king of the evil Frost giants, was able to take Mjollnir, my hammer, and refused to return it, unless, I got Freya, a beautiful goddess, to marry him.  (Well I already knew what the answer to that proposal would be.)  When I told her the request, she denied the proposal harshly.  I wouldn't blame her!  If you saw that guy, you would run.  So almost in last resort to get Mjollnir back, I decided to dress up as the bride and walk into the wedding.  Thrym was astonished when he saw my appetite, but when he asked, they told him that I was not able to eat for a week due to my excitement to marry Thrym.  By the time the feast was over, I had consumed an entire ox and three barrels of wine.  And boy was it delicious.  When it came to the time to say our vows they proceeded to hold Mjollnir over my head.  I then grabbed Mjollnir out of the air and took off my disguise, then used the hammer to smash the hall and all the giants.  I know, it was pretty impressive.  Come and get me ladies.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you gave humor to it, and how you ended the story. It's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you brought emotion and character into your god! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oh my god Sydney you make me laugh(: Good job bringing voice into this! Also, the myth is really funny so it fits the humor well.

    ReplyDelete